“People are the difference between mediocrity and success and a company becomes great by hiring great people”
Sally Collins is the Founder of Hudson Clarke Associates a Recruitment and Search Consultancy based in Piccadilly, London and understands how crucial having the top talent working for your company will steer its success. Sally has held senior positions within Recruitment since 1990 and founded Hudson Clarke Associates in 2003.
We recruit staff from Director level to support roles across all industries in the following sectors:-
- Accountancy & Finance
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Resources
- Office Support
When I am choosing a supplier to provide a service for me there are 2 things I look for:-
- Knowledge – Someone who will have the expertise to identify and understand the problem I have, find a solution and then just take control to deliver on the project
- Integrity – Someone who will have my best interests at heart and is looking for a long term relationship as opposed to a quick fix.
Because this is important to me, these are the underlying principles when dealing with our clients.
Why Hudson Clarke Associates?
- The senior backgrounds of our team enable us to lead the process and not just react, offering market information and guidance on the most effective way to ensure you have the top talent working for you.
- Our focus is commercial, results orientated and all about long term relationships
- We dig deeper than most ensuring we fully understand your culture, objectives and strategy
- We add real value to your business, not simply place people
- Our results speak for themselves and 95% of our business comes from repeat business from our loyal clients who have been using us since our doors opened in 2003 together with the referrals we receive from both clients and candidates we have placed.
Sally is a NLP Practioner, Level 2 in British Sign Language and a brown belt in karate!
In her free time Sally enjoys running, pilates, weekend breaks away and dance productions. Keen interest in psychology and what makes people tick!