Although we are an accountancy practice, our aim is to try and set ourselves apart from the more ‘traditional’ view of an accountant.
We have a Japanese name, meaning cherry blossom, and I have more than 15 years of experience of developing and building finance teams within larger businesses.
Many growing businesses face a variety of challenges in their early years, which the business owners may not always have the ability to overcome on their own:
- Do you have a sound grasp of your basic or key numbers ?
- Are you keeping compliant with tax related issues and deadlines ?
- Are you struggling to manage your cashflow ?
- Are you really using your time wisely, or still doing work that you may not have the skills for (or like), instead of work that is productive and revenue generating ?
- Is your business growing and as profitable as you want it to be ?
I know from experience that an accountant can be a ‘force for good’ within a business, and so at Sakura we offer solutions that provide positive answers to those hard questions !
- We can move your business onto Xero or Quickbooks, train your team and get you using apps
- We can provide you with an outsourced bookkeeping service or outsourced finance team
- We can provide you with management accounts, business review meetings, or a part time Finance director service
- All of which will enable you to make better decisions on your business, more quickly, putting you more in control !
So if you are not already working towards overcoming these (or other) challenges or frustrations within Your business, then please speak to us !
SAKURA- PASSIONATE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS